MUNBYN 4"x6" USB Thermal Label Printer P941 USB
· Connectivity Technology: USB
Can only be connected to computer or laptop via USB, not phone or tablet!
· 941 Basic: 203DPI meets your daily printing needs.
· 941 Pro: 300DPI means a higher definition.
· Equipped with Japanese ROHM print head.
· Work with all Windows, Mac, and ChromeOS.
· Paper Width: 40mm-110mm (1.57″- 4.3″)
· No need for any ink and toner. Black-Print Only.
The Best Choice of Successful Small Business Owners
- Even if you're using Chrome OS, you can print with ease! The first label printer is compatible with Windows, Mac and Chrome OS systems!
- Driver-free printing for Chrome OS, Linux and MAC systems! Add an extension to your Chrome browser and you can print instantly, simplifying the printing process.
- Our Thermal Label Printer is designed for the UK and has been tested to work perfectly with Royal Mail, DPD, Evri/Hermes, Yodel, etc. MunbynPrinter Label Converter software can convert 8.5*11 inch to 4*6 inch labels with one click in batch.
- The core of our label printer uses the more costly Japanese Roma print head with a more consistent heating element, which is the basis for high print quality.
- The MUNBYN thermal label has a uniform surface coating for clearer printing; the protective layer ensures that the label paper is water and oil-resistant and does not fear harsh transport environments.
- For the most common platforms in the UK, we recommend the most suitable print settings after laboratory tests to ensure that your labels can be identified by post offices and customers.
- Compatible with major shipping platforms and marketplaces：Amazon, Shopify, eBay, Esty, Paypal, Royal Mail, Hermes UK, UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Our printers are easy to use and MUNBYN's professional engineers have written manuals and instructional videos showing step-by-step how to install, set up and print for your convenience. Even beginners can quickly get to grips with it.
- Unlike other suppliers, our professional team of engineers offer you support, providing that when you encounter any difficulties in using your printer, even on Christmas Day, the engineering team will be able to respond to your message within 24 hours, ensuring that your work progress is not delayed.